Mutts, Meows & Margaritas – Saturday September 17th 4 to 7 PM
Dogs and their humans will be able to attend in person! We are including feline lovers this year! While their cats will not be attending they will be recognized in a very special way!
Download The Forms Here:
- 2022 vendor application
- 2022 registration flyer
- 2022 HOPE Event Sponsorships
Tickets: $20/individual – $35/couple
Dogs and their humans will be able to attend in person! Cat lovers will email their pet photo in advance to email@example.com. A special lanyard will be prepared for you to wear at the event, where you can proudly share your cat tales!
EVENT SPONSOR – $500 (Imagine your logo in front of everyone, including the dogs!)
- Logo included in event marketing
- Logo sticker will be placed on event “doggie bags” and your promotional materials may be included in bags
- Recognized in event marketing
- Sponsor sign at event with logo
- 4 FREE tickets to the event (Can be used by sponsor or shared with others.)
Dog Tag Sponsor – $250
- Dog tag with logo on event doggie bag handle
- Sponsor sign at event with company name
- Recognized as sponsor in event marketing
- 2 FREE tickets to the event
Proceeds benefit the Alle-Kiski Area HOPE Center, Inc. & its Saf-T Kennel, which provide safety to all members of the family.
Guests will enjoy a delicious buffet, an amazing raffle and of course margaritas! For the pets a photographer, sketch artist, photo contest, and much more!